Alpha-arbutin is similar to beta-arbutin, which can inhibit the production and deposition of melanin, and remove pigmentation and freckles, such as Zihuating. Studies have shown that α-arbutin can inhibit tyrosinase activity at relatively low concentrations, and its inhibitory effect on tyrosinase is better than β-arbutin.
Chinese name Alpha-Arbutin Foreign name alpha-Arbutin CAS RN 84380-01-8 Molecular formula C12H16O7
Chinese alias: alpha-arbutin; 4-hydrobenzoquinone-alpha-D-glucopyranoside; hydroquinone-alpha-D-glucoside; alpha-arbutin; 4-hydroxybenzene-α-D -Glucopyranoside
English alias: 4-Hydroquinone-alpha-D-glucopyranoside; a-Arbutin
CAS RN: 84380-01-8
Molecular formula: C12H16O7
Molecular weight: 272.25
Physicochemical properties: Melting point: 195-196 ° C
- Alpha GPC Introduction
- Application Fields Of Superoxide Di...
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
- Decapeptide 12
- Collagen Peptide Has Three Function...
- What Effect Does Polypeptide Have T...
- These Powerful Effects Of Ceramide ...
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Supply
- Monobenzone Applications
- Ceramides-skin Barrier Repair Star
- Ascorbyl Glucoside